Ideal S. M.S.F. investment - 9% net return
- Building: 111m²
Leased to Moose & Gibson, one of Brisbane's most popular cafes, on a 3x3x3 year lease, this investment has security and affordability in spades. Key purchase considerations:
- High quality and well known tenant in situ for 4 years
- Net income of $65,000 per annum with CPI increases
- 2 years remaining on existing lease with 2x3yr options
- Building only 6 years old offering excellent depreciation
- Flexible tenancy layout allowing for multiple future uses
- High growth area with significant future upside
- Liquor license and solid trading hours in place for tenant
- Canopy and grease trap already in place for future leasing
- Captive audience of 27 residential units directly above
The outstanding retail investment is located only 250m from Woolloongabba's famous Logan Road restaurant/cafe precinct. The Gabba has seen massive growth over the past 2-3 years with a huge influx of residential development and commercial/retail investment. This has been spearheaded by Pellicano's South City Square, a master planned community which will put Woolloongabba on the national stage. Featuring five residential towers, a hotel, central green space, cinemas and full retail component including a supermarket, will be the first of its kind in Woolloongabba.
The seller is seeking offers over $800,000. Campaign closing 11th October 2016. For additional information and inspection arrangements please contact Aron Burtenshaw at Ray White Commercial Milton.