Significant Teneriffe Site with Multi-Tenanted Improvements
- Land: 1,229m² (0.3 acres)
- 1,229 sqm MU1 zoned land with 29 metres of frontage
- Site over 3 lots
- 832 sqm improvements (subject to survey )
- Predominantly air-conditioned office accommodation
- Strong holding income from 4 tenants
- All leases expire April 2017, nil options
- 10 lined car spaces
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset the Lease profile upon its expiry
- Scope for owner occupiers to occupy circa April 2017
- Scope for developers to have vacant possession circa April 2017
Wyandra Street is a direct feeder off Skyring Terrace and Commercial Road. Both of which connect to Ann Street and Wicham Terrace. Skyring Terrace meets Vernon Terrace and Macquarie Street, providing a number of options to Brunswick Street.
Teneriffe is approximately 2 kilometres from Brisbane's GPO, and the subject property is nearby the major FKP development "Gasworks". Providing a very high level of retail amenity to the area such as; banking, Woolworths, food, beverage and service industry.
Public transportation is strong to Teneriffe; City Glider service to Commercial Road, rail station at nearby Fortitude Valley, and Teneriffe City Cat which is only a few hundred metres from the site.
1,229m² / 0.3 acres