Stand Alone Teneriffe Facility or Development Site
- Land: 847m² (0.21 acres)
Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 33 Wyandra Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, Closing 5:00pm AEST, Thursday 28th May 2015.
- 847 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.6* metres approximately of frontage to Wyandra Street
- 520 sqm* office / warehouse facility, converted to laboratory
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Passing income to quality tenant with expiry September 2016 (nil options)
- 12 lined car parks
* = Approximately
- Scope to investors/speculators to reset the Lease profile upon its expiry
- Scope for owner occupiers to occupy circa September 2016
- Scope for developers to have vacant possession circa September 2016
Wyandra Street is a direct feeder off Skyring Terrace and Commercial Road. Both of which connect to Ann Street and Wicham Terrace. Skyring Terrace meets Vernon Terrace and Macquarie Street, providing a number of options to Brunswick Street.
Teneriffe is approximately 2 kilometres from Brisbane's GPO, and the subject property is nearby the major FKP development "Gasworks". Providing a very high level of retail amenity to the area such as; banking, Woolworths, food, beverage and service industry.
Public transportation is strong to Teneriffe; City Glider service to Commercial Road, rail station at nearby Fortitude Valley, and Teneriffe City Cat which is only a few hundred metres from the site.
847m² / 0.21 acres