Teneriffe Site with Character Improvements or Development Potential
- Land: 850m² (0.21 acres)
Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 14 Helen Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing AEST 5pm,Thursday the 7th of May 2015.
- 850 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.3 metres approximately of frontage to Helen Street
- 807 sqm brick warehouse improvements
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Significant kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Passing income to ASX listed tenant with expiry February 2016 (nil options)
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset thee Lease profile upon its expiry
- Scope for owner occupiers to occupy circa March 2016
- Scope for developers to have vacant possession circa March 2016
Helen Street is a direct feeder off Skyring Terrace and Commercial Road. Both of which connect to Ann Street and Wicham Terrace. Skyring Terrace meets with Vernon Terrace and Macquarie Street, providing a number of options to Brunswick Street.
Teneriffe is approximately 2 kilometers from Brisbane's GPO, and the subject property is nearby the major FKP development "Gasworks". Providing a very high level of retail amenity to the area such as; banking, Woolworths, food, beverage and service industry.
Public transportation is strong to Teneriffe; City Glider service to Commercial Road, rail station at nearby Fortitude Valley, and Teneriffe City Cat which is only a few hundred metres from the site.
Paul Anderson on 0438 661 266 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum.
850m² / 0.21 acres