Detached Newstead Shed on 460m² MP2 Land
- Building: 310m²
- Land: 460m² (0.11 acres)
- New 1 year Lease (Nil Option) provides holding income
- 460 sqm MP2 allotment, with 12 metre wide frontage
- 310* sqm office / warehouse improvements with good bones
- Solid brick construction
- Roller shutter access
- Column free warehouse space
- Male and female amenities
- Pedestrian access on right side elevation to rear of site
* = approximately
- Investors can renovate and re-set the Lease profile upon expiry
- Developers have multi-story, mixed use development opportunity under the sites attractive MP2 zoning
- Business owners can wait out the current Lease legacy, and occupy in circa 12 months time
Masters Street is a direct feeder off Longland Street, and Commercial Road. Both of which connect to Ann Street, Skyring Terrace, and Wickham Terrace.
Newstead is less than 2 kilometres from Brisbane's GPO, and the subject property is nearby the major FKP development "Gasworks". Providing a very high level of retail amenity to the area such as; banking, Woolworths, food, beverage and service industry.
Public transportation is strong to Newstead; City Glider service to Commercial Road, rail station at nearby Fortitude Valley, and Teneriffe City Cat which is only a few hundred metres from the site.
Paul Anderson (Exclusive Agent) on 0438 661 266.
460m² / 0.11 acres
Industrial/Warehouse, Offices, Retail